Distillery & Brewery Visits
This is a unique tour that is visiting some of Ireland’s newest distilleries, pubs, some breweries and many cultural sights. There is an Irish Renaissance happening in the Irish Whiskey world and we will see this first-hand.
On this tour we will visit Pearse Lyons, Teeling, Powerscourt, Glendalough, Tullamore D.E.W., Dingle, Midleton Jameson, Waterford & Walsh Distilleries. We will also visit breweries in Cork and the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.
Cultural and historical sights are an important element of this trip. Whether we are in Dublin, Dingle or Cork, we will visit some of the key cultural highlights in the areas.
Ireland is a beautiful country and getting out of the cities and into the countryside is an important aspect of any Ireland trip.
Pub Excursions and Entertainment
Ireland is known for its many pubs and great music. When traveling in a group, this makes for some really fun evenings and memories. There will be no shortage of places to explore.
We will bring our 9 Maple charm to Ireland!
- Saturday, September 14 Day 1, Arrive into Dublin for three nights. Visits to the Irish Whiskey Museum and Pearse Lyons Distillery.
- Sunday, September 15 Day 2, Late morning visit to Teeling Distillery followed by a special visit to the Guinness Storehouse (B)
- Monday, September 16 Day 3, Day trip out of Dublin to visit the Powerscourt and Glendalough Distilleries (B)
- Tuesday, September 17 Day 4, Dingle – We leave Dublin to go to Dingle for two nights. On the way we stop for a visit to the Tullamore D.E.W. Distillery. (B)
- Wednesday, September 18 Day 5, Dingle – A relaxing day in Dingle with an afternoon visit to the Dingle Distillery. (B)
- Thursday, September 19 Day 6, Cork – We head to Cork for two nights and visit Killarney on the way. (B)
- Friday, September 20 Day 7, Cork – We visit the Midleton Jameson Distillery for a hard-hat tour (B)
- Saturday, September 21 Day 8, Kilkenny – We leave Cork and head to Kilkenny for one night. On the way we visit both the Waterford and Walsh Distilleries. (B)
- Sunday, September 22 Day 9, We head back to Dublin and the airport for our departure from Ireland (B)
Distilleries & Breweries
- Pearse Lyons Distillery
- Teeling Distillery
- Powerscourt Distillery
- Glendalough Distillery
- Tullamore D.E.W.
- Dingle Distillery
- Jameson Midleton Distillery
- Waterford Distillery
- Walsh Distillery
- The Guinness Storehouse
- and others
- The Blarney Castle
- Hiking on the Dingle Peninsula
- Walking tour of historic Dublin
- The Dublin Castle
- Whiskey Tastings
- Irish Whiskey Experience
- Whiskey Bars
- Many other treats
- 8 overnights in select hotels and inns throughout Ireland
- Private transportation within Ireland
- Distillery Tours and Tastings
- Brewery Tours and Tastings
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- 8 breakfasts (hotel)
- Transportation to or from Ireland (air) before/after tour
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks during included meals, unless noted
- Tips to driver
We select the best hotels and inns for the group throughout Ireland within walking distance to restaurants and local attractions.
$2395 USD Per Person
Early sign-up discount $2295.00 if deposit received before February 15, 2019.
A deposit of $395 is due to secure a place on the trip. Reservations are taken on a first-come / first-serve basis.
Single Supplement $600
Final payment is due 60 days prior to the start of the tour