Distillery & Brewery Visits
This is a unique tour that is visiting some of Ireland’s newest distilleries and breweries. There is an Irish Renaissance happening in the Irish Whiskey world and we will see this first-hand.
On this tour we will visit Kilbeggan, Tullamore D.E.W., Dingle, Walsh & Teeling Distilleries. We will also visit breweries in Cork, Killarney and the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.
Cultural and historical sights are an important element of this trip. We make visits to the Blarney, Kilkenny and Dublin Castles, a hike through the Gap of Dunloe, and a special visit to the ancient tombs at Newgrange.
We cover a lot of ground on this trip and end with a relaxing 3-night stay in Dublin to explore this cosmopolitan city.
One of the best things about this 9 Maple and Rascal + Thorn tour is finding great people to travel with. A passion for whiskey and culture makes each of our groups unique.
Ireland provides so many attractions that make it easy for a great group to form.
Distilleries & Breweries
- Kilbeggan Distillery
- Tullamore D.E.W. Distillery
- Dingle Distillery
- Walsh Distillery
- Jameson Midleton Distillery
- Teeling Distillery
- Killarney Brewery
- The Guinness Storehouse
- The Blarney Castle
- Hiking through the Gap of Dunloe
- Touring the Kilkenny Castle
- Walking tour of historic Dublin
- The Dublin Castle
- Whiskey & Cheese Pairing
- Irish Whiskey Experience
- Whiskey Bars
- Many other treats
- Sunday, September 18 Day 1, Arrive into Dublin where we leave to Tullamore for 1 night with visits to Kilbeggan and Tullamore D.E.W. Distilleries (D)
- Monday, September 19 Day 2, Cork – We leave Tullamore to Cork for 1 night with visits to the Jameson Old Midleton Distillery, the Blarney Castle and Woolen Mills (B)
- Tuesday, September 20 Day 3, Killarney – We leave Cork to Killarney for 1 night, we hike the Gap of Dunloe and have a cheese & whiskey pairing in Killarney (B)
- Wednesday, September 21 Day 4, Dingle – We leave Killarney to Dingle for 1 night with a full day visit to the Dingle Distillery (B,L)
- Thursday, September 22 Day 5, Kilkenny – We leave Dingle to Kilkenny for 1 night with visits to the Walsh Distillery and the Kilkenny Castle (B)
- Friday, September 23 Day 6, We return to Dublin for 3 nights and have an afternoon VIP tour of the Guinness Storehouse and visit the St. James Gates Brewery in the evening (B)
- Saturday, September 24 Day 7, Dublin—Afternoon walking city tour of historic Dublin, followed by a tour of the Teeling Distillery (B)
- Sunday, September 25 Day 8, Full day tour north of Dublin visiting Bru Na Boinne and the tombs at Newgrange, evening tour and whiskey blending workshop at the Irish Whiskey Museum (B)
- Monday, September 26 Day 9, Departure for home (B)
- 8 overnights in select hotels and inns throughout Ireland
- Private transportation within Ireland
- Distillery Tours and Tastings
- Brewery Tours and Tastings
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- 8 breakfasts (hotel), 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- Transportation to or from Ireland (air) before/after tour
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks during included meals, unless noted
- Tips to driver
We select the best hotels and inns for the group throughout Ireland within walking distance to restaurants and local attractions.
$2395 USD Per Person
A deposit of $395 is due to secure a place on the trip. Reservations are taken on a first-come / first-serve basis.
Single Supplement $600
Final payment is due 60 days prior to the start of the tour