Distillery & Brewery Visits
This is a unique tour that is visiting some of Ireland’s newest distilleries, pubs, some breweries and many cultural sights. There is an Irish Renaissance happening in the Irish Whiskey world and we will see this first-hand.
On this tour we will visit Pearse Lyons, Teeling, Powerscourt, Glendalough, Tullamore D.E.W., Dingle, Midleton Jameson, Waterford & Walsh Distilleries. We will also visit breweries in Cork and the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.
Cultural and historical sights are an important element of this trip. Whether we are in Dublin, Dingle or Cork, we will visit some of the key cultural highlights in the areas.
Ireland is a beautiful country and getting out of the cities and into the countryside is an important aspect of any Ireland trip.
Pub Excursions and Entertainment
Ireland is known for its many pubs and great music. When traveling in a group, this makes for some really fun evenings and memories. There will be no shortage of places to explore.
We will bring our 9 Maple charm to Ireland!
- Saturday, September 14 Day 1, Arrive into Dublin for two nights. Visit to the Irish Whiskey Museum.
- Sunday, September 15 Day 2, Late morning visit to Teeling Distillery followed by a special VIP visit to the Guinness Storehouse (B)
- Monday, September 16 Day 3, We leave Dublin to visit Powerscourt, the Wicklow Brewery and the Walsh Distillery. One night in Kilkenny. (B)
- Tuesday, September 17 Day 4, Cork – We leave Kilkenny and head to Watersford for a VIP experience at a newer distillery. Two nights in Cork. (B)
- Wednesday, September 18 Day 5, Cork – Today we visit the Midleton Jameson distillery for a hard-hat tour and the Blarney Castle. (B)
- Thursday, September 19 Day 6, Dingle – We head to Dingle for two nights and visit Killarney on the way. (B)
- Friday, September 20 Day 7, Dingle – A relaxing day in Dingle with a visit to the Dingle Distillery in the afternoon (B)
- Saturday, September 21 Day 8, Tullamore – We leave Dingle and head to Tullamore for our last night. In Tullamore, we visit the Kilbeggan and Tullamore distilleries. (B)
- Sunday, September 22 Day 9, We head back to Dublin and the airport for our departure from Ireland (B)
Distilleries & Breweries
- Teeling Distillery
- Powerscourt Distillery
- Clonakilty Distillery
- Dingle Distillery
- Jameson Midleton Distillery
- Waterford Distillery
- Walsh Distillery
- The Guinness Storehouse
- Kilbeggan Distillery
- and others
- The Blarney Castle
- The Dublin Castle
- Dingle Crystal Excursion
- Titanic Experience
- Jaunting in Killarney
- Whiskey Tastings
- Irish Whiskey Experience
- Whiskey Bars
- Many other treats
- 8 overnights in select hotels and inns throughout Ireland
- Private transportation within Ireland
- Distillery Tours and Tastings
- Brewery Tours and Tastings
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- 8 breakfasts (hotel)
- Transportation to or from Ireland (air) before/after tour
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks during included meals, unless noted
- Tips to driver
We select the best hotels and inns for the group throughout Ireland within walking distance to restaurants and local attractions.
$2395 USD Per Person
Early sign-up discount, $100 off, if deposit received by February 15, 2019.
A deposit of $395 is due to secure a place on the trip. Reservations are taken on a first-come / first-serve basis.
Single Supplement $600
Final payment is due 60 days prior to the start of the tour