Distillery & Brewery Visits
This is a unique tour that is visiting some of Ireland’s newest distilleries, pubs, and many cultural sights. There is an Irish Renaissance happening in the Irish Whiskey world and we will see this first-hand.
On this tour we will visit Shane, Teeling, Powerscourt, Dingle, Bushmills, Waterford & Connacht Distilleries. We will also visit some breweries and the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin.
This tour will be full of cultural and historical sights as they are an important element of this trip. Whether we are in Dublin, Dingle, Galway or Northern Ireland, we will visit some of the key cultural highlights in the areas.
Ireland is a beautiful country and getting out of the cities and into the countryside is an important aspect of any Ireland trip.
Leading this year’s trip to Ireland will be Charles from Rascal + Thorn and Tracy from 9 Maple Ave. We will take you to the best spots to eat, drink and have fun.
When traveling in a group, this makes for some really fun evenings and memories. There will be no shortage of places to explore. We will bring our 9 Maple charm to Ireland!
- Friday Day 1, Arrive into Dublin for two nights. Visit to the Irish Whiskey Museum.
- Saturday Day 2, Full day exploring Dublin including visits to the Guinness Storehouse, Teeling Distillery and many more treats.
- Sunday Day 3, We head north and visit the Slane Castle & Distillery. We continue north visiting the Causeway Coast where we stay at the Ballygally Castle for one night. Quick stop into Belfast as well!
- Monday Day 4, Morning visit to the Giant’s Causeway followed by a visit to the Bushmills Distillery. We head to Derry for a walking tour and a stay of one night.
- Tuesday Day 5, We leave Derry and visit the Connacht Distillery on our way to Galway for one night.
- Wednesday Day 6, From Galway we head to Dingle for two nights. On the way, we will stop at some cultural and historical sights.
- Thursday Day 7, Dingle – Morning free in Dingle. Private lunch conducted by a top chef on the Dingle Peninsula. Afternoon visit to Dingle Crystal followed by a visit to the Dingle Distillery.
- Friday Day 8, We leave Dingle and head to the Waterford Distillery. On the way, we stop in Killarney for a quick jaunt!
- Saturday Day 9, Our last full day is spent in the Wicklow Mountains where we visit the Powerscourt Distillery and Estate.
- Sunday Day 10, We head back to Dublin and the airport for our departure from Ireland
Distilleries & Breweries
- Teeling Distillery
- Powerscourt Distillery
- Bushmills Distillery
- Dingle Distillery
- Connacht Distillery
- Waterford Distillery
- Slane Distillery
- The Guinness Storehouse
- and others
- The Slane Castle
- The Dublin Castle
- Dingle Crystal Excursion
- Titanic Experience in Belfast
- Jaunting in Killarney
- Cliffs of Moher
- Whiskey Tastings
- Irish Whiskey Experience
- Whiskey Bars
- Many other treats
- 9 overnights in select hotels and inns throughout Ireland
- Private transportation within Ireland
- Distillery Tours and Tastings
- Brewery Tours and Tastings
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- 9 breakfasts (hotel), 1 lunch
- Transportation to or from Ireland (air) before/after tour
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks during included meals, unless noted
- Tips to driver
We select the best hotels and inns for the group throughout Ireland within walking distance to restaurants and local attractions.
$2595 USD Per Person
Early sign-up discount, $100 off, if deposit received by February 15, 2021.
A deposit of $395 is due to secure a place on the trip. Reservations are taken on a first-come / first-serve basis.
Single Supplement $700
Final payment is due 60 days prior to the start of the tour