Fresh product and its different cultural interpretations make Miami shine. On this Travel with Doc Culinary Insights Tour we explore the great chefs in southern Florida and how they each approach and use these great ingredients.
Along with chef Norman Van Aiken, we will interact with chefs Brad Kilgore, Jeremiah Bullfrog, Giorgio Rapicavoli, and others to get a great overview of dining in Miami and Key West.
Miami has a vibrant cocktail culture and on this culinary tour we will learn how some of these great mixologists make their drinks.
We will have a couple of cocktail workshops both at The Broken Shaker and at The Eating House to give us two takes on local cocktails.
On this Travel with Doc tour we will have many fun excursions, including a walk through the Wynwood mural district, a gastro tour of Little Havana led by chefs Norman Van Aiken and Jeremiah Bullfrog, a visit to the Homestead fruit market, a pastry workshop with chef Antonio Bachour, and a fishing charter in Key West.
These are just some of the items we have planned on this tour.
- Garcia’s Seafood Grille
- Eating House
- Bachour Bakery & Bistro
- The Vagabond
- El Mago De Las Fritas
- La Mar
- Hogfish Bar & Grill
- The Lost Kitchen Supper Club
- Cocktail Workshop – The Freehand
- Wynwood mural walk
- Pastry workshop at Bachour Bakery
- Gastro Tour of Little Havana
- Cocktail Workshop – Eating House
- Fishing Charter in Key West
- Many other treats
- 7 overnights at premium hotels in Miami and Key West
- Private Transportation with Florida during the tour
- All meals and drinks included in the itinerary
- Comprehensive sightseeing and entrances
- All taxes
- Transportation to/from Miami before or after the tour
- Meals or drinks not included in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guides
We will pick the best accommodations for our group based on quality, location and comfort.
$3995 Per Person
A deposit of $995 is due to secure a place on the trip. Reservations are taken on a first-come / first-serve basis.
Single Supplement 700
Final payment is due 60 days prior to the start of the tour