This special weekend features the ‘Make It Nice’ group of restaurants led by Chefs Daniel Humm and Will Guidara. Restaurants include The NoMad, Made Nice and a special last menu at Eleven Madison Park before they undergo renovations and close for the summer.
It doesn’t get much better than this!
This Rascal + Thorn weekend will include a great cocktail workshop at the NoMad bar. Leo Robitschek and LJ Sconzo will lead this Manhattan cocktail workshop where guests will be able to make their own version of the classic Manhattan.
During the morning on Saturday we will visit the Union Square Greenmarket to see the variety of products available in the New York City area.
- The NoMad
- Made Nice
- Eleven Madison Park
- Union Square Greenmarket Visit
- Cocktail Workshop – The NoMad Bar
- 2 Overnights at the NoMad Hotel
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- All Transportation within New York City
- Tour Leaders Dr. John Sconzo & Charles Grabitzky
- Comprehensive Sightseeing Including All Admissions
- Tasting and Wine-Pairing Menus
- All Taxes
- Airfare before or after trip
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Tips to tour, hotel staff
For this weekend we are staying at the boutique NoMad hotel for 2 nights.
Price coming soon
A deposit is due to secure a place on the trip. Reservations are taken on a first-come / first-serve basis.
Single Supplement TBD
Final payment is due 60 days prior to the start of the tour